Monday, November 15, 2010

Yes.my is not broadband!

LOL! I thought Yes.my was a broadband, the same like Celcom Broadband, Maxis Broadband, Digi Turbo or Digi Broadband. I thought it was a broandband, until I visit their website today.

Yes.my is not a broadband. It is a broaderband!

And this is the first time ever I heard a term broaderband. Heck. Yes.my create a new word just to market their product. Seem their marketing manager is so creative ya.

When Yes.my use the term broaderband, so users cannot called them berukband if their service sucks! Berukband is only for broadband. But Yes.my is broaderband. Hope it will not be a fat berukband.

I am happy if there are a lot players in the same industry. Because it will bring tight competition. For sure, Celcom, Maxis will panas punggung with this newcomers. Then Celcom, Maxis, Digi will do something at least to maintain their existing customers. Then we, users... will have more choices. 

If Celcom sucks, go to Digi. If Digi sucks, go to Maxis. If Maxis sucks, go to Yes.

After all, you may find that Streamyx is the best.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha jom streamyx...always on the line....make the
    tower antena for long range wifi....its better than yes

    ReplyDelete