Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to make your blog indexed faster by Google

Ops, I said Google. Actually I am referring to search engine. This post is a little bit about search engine optimization technique. I am not an expert in search engine optimization technique, so this is only to share the tips given by my friends.

To hire someone in Malaysia for optimization jobs will cost us around RM4500 for a website. It is expensive yeah? 

But if you could manage to do that on your own, then you can save RM4500 which is enough to buy a new laptop for your SOHO!

Here are some tips given for a new blog, especially this blog.

* Regularly click on link on your blog. It is stated as click. Not refresh. Every times you click on the link within your blog will give higher potential. This is because click will give hit to your blog. It is differ to refresh. Refresh the page doesn't make sense. But click, your blog earn something from search engine.

* Place Google Adsense ads in your blog. I am not that pretty sure how correct is this theory. She (my fellow blogger) said that by placing Google Adsense ads in your blog, your blog will be indexed faster on Google. Because Google want to sell their ads.

I have tried these two methods. Seem it is good, because after three days this blog existed.. this blog already got visitors from search engine. Means that this blog has been existed on Google search result. 

2 comments:

  1. keyword targeting is important as well :)
    Personally I'm using wordpress and add plugin for SEO improve. It works well.

    ReplyDelete