Sunday, November 14, 2010

Maintaining GLITTERATI by not..

All of us love to be a glitterati member, because Glitter can Innit! We can attract traffic from Innit. We have to be careful by not advertise any South East Asia Advertisement in order to maintain the Glitterati membership. Because, my fellow bloggers did mentioned to me that, once the Glitterati status turned Ordinary, you current accumulated income in your Nuffnang account will be half of that. Means that, you will suffer 50% loss if your Glitterati is not glittering.

Personally, I do hope I can also promote my Youthsays here. But I can't. If I do so, my glitterati membership will turned ordinary.

I love to make money and shopping. You too isn't? Yesterday one of featured post at Glitterati did mentioned about how she make money just because she is a youth. And below is her accumulated money.
After go to Google, I found a few more people talk about how they make money from that platform. It was awesome.

Do you also want to earn like that just from tweeting and facebooking? You may visit Youthsupporter.

2 comments:

  1. aku pun pernah dilucutkan status GELITtr tu,tapi sekarang dah ok arr,puncanya aku letak mangga ads tu hari...dah buang mangga ads,aku dapat balik status GELtr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see.. mangga ads.. yg utusan punya

    ReplyDelete