Friday, November 12, 2010

Still can make money at Sponsored Tweet

Fisrt withdawal from my Sponsored Tweet. Well.. who don't know about Sponsored Tweet ya? As well as you know about Churp Churp.. it is the same as Sponsored Tweet.

The different is Churp Churp is a Nuffnang sister company, which I believe a subsidiary of Nuffnang. Means that Churp Churp is a Malaysia company which target Malaysian market, and Malaysian (Singapore as well) Twitterers.

Could you make money at Churp Churp? If you can make money at Churp Churp..means that you also can make money at Sponsored Tweet. 

Here is my first withdrawal and payment proof from Sponsored Tweet. To withdraw, your minimum account should be minimum of USD2. Hahahaha Only USD2. But I advised you to collect the money, or accumulate that money until you can get a lot of happiness when you receive the money.

My account was USD4.34. But when I withdraw, USD2 deducted as  a fee, (similar to RM1 deducted from withdrawal from Churp Churp or Nuffnang). Then when I received the money, after USD2 fee, I only get as below. Ha, enough to buy a cup of coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment