Thursday, November 18, 2010

My first cashout!

Yippie! This week is among the best week in my blogging life. Payment here and payment there. Even not that much, but still can make some side income from my humble blog. Isn't? Seem blogging is a good business actually.. (maybe after you have nothing else to do?)

This is my first earning from another advertising company, after about two month. It is not from Nuffnang, because I am still new with Nuffnang. Yeah, very new and do not have even one buffer earning lol.. Soon, when I got my first buffered earning, I will tell you!

Could you guess where is money comes from? If not from Nuffnang?

They send me a message to notify me about the payment, and the payment was sent to my bank account. Minus RM1 for fee..


So then I checked my Maybank account and there is. Thanks! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment