Saturday, November 3, 2012

Please Send A Word or Text Document

I got an order from a client from Germany this morning. He asked me to translate a technical document about a Volkswagen remote control, then after the payment made..he lend me a PDF file.

I am glad, there is Nitro to help me convert the file from PDF to Word.. but still, I would prefer a Word document or just Text Document. 

That will help me a lot in my translation work. I bet, other translator will agree with me that translating from a PDF would be quite tedious. This is because, the page that contains image will be converted to an image. So we, an English Korean translator should retype anything that has been converted to image. That's not really nice, right?

I am not complaining for doing this, but just glad if I get a fully editable document that can easily edited.

This is because, I am a real human English Korean translator. Not using either robot or software.

No comments:

Post a Comment